MEASURES FOR COVID-19 THAT ARE VALID FROM TUESDAY 3/5/2022
Gyms will be open to all, regardless vaccine or other certification
RULES FOR COVID-19 PROTECTION
- Participation in training classes takes place only with booking.
- About MASK use: The use of a mask is mandatory when entering and leaving the area as well as during your transactions at the gym’s reception and at the locker rooms. Due to the intense type of aerobic exercise that we do in CrossFit training, the use of a mask is not mandatory , for those who exercise.
OPTIONAL MEASURES FOR THE PROTECTION OF ALL OF US
- Upon entering, you should wash hands and use antiseptic before using any of the equipment. The same after using it.
- You may have a towel with you to put on our mattresses, or your own mattress.
- You may have, a cleaning cloth and antiseptic solution, or an antiseptic wipe with you to clean your equipment before and after the training.
- MAXIMUM NUMBER, FIRST FLOOR: (STAFF / TRAINEES): 30
- MAXIMUM NUMBER, SECOND FLOOR PEOPLE: (STAFF / TRAINEES): 30